Friday 21 August 2015

My first blog

My name is Karen and I am one of those people who absolutely loves food, I'll happily try anything once (and more than once if it's really good). Cooking, baking, eating out, eating in I just love it!

My world almost revolves around food, I'm always thinking what will I be having for my next meal or where I could try next! I am one of those people who hunt for offeres and discounts so that I can afford to try so many new places and when I find these deals I am happy to share them with you!

I usually browse through www.groupon.com, look on the bookatable app and if you live in Norwich the spree vouchers have a good range of offers. I do love a good bargain!

As well as eating out I own a wide range of cook books and love adapting their recipes to create wonderful meals and treats. I do have a sweet tooth and baking is something that gives me great pleasure in attempting, not everything goes well or looks like a 5* dish but at the end of the day as long as it tastes good and people enjoy them I'm happy.


P.s. So happy Great Bristish Bake Off back! 

Keep Loving Food
Karen 






No comments:

Post a Comment