Friday 18 September 2015

Café Nero, Tea and pain au raisin

I am a great lover of a good pot of tea and my usual haunt for a pot is cafe Nero as I know that they can make a hot pot of tea. I treated myself to a pain au raisin which was just how I like it flaky on the outside and soft and moist inside ,bordering on under baked. I usually go to the cafe Nero on gentleman's walk (near the markets for those know Norwich but don't know street names, like me) but today I tried the one inside house of Fraser in Chapelfields. The staff were friendly and polite but feel that they could of had an extra pair of hands as tables needed cleaning but only two staff were visible and they were dealing with the queue, doing a good job at keeping the queue flowing though. They had a 4 different muffins, 2 type of cake slices, and a few other sweet patisseries available but not the range that the other one has.  Over all I prefer the cafe Nero on gentleman's walk but this one is a nice hidden cafe in Chapelfields.

Keep Loving Food

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment