Tuesday 8 September 2015

Pact Coffee


I'm not a huge coffee drinker but my other half is, so we like to have coffee in the house.Whilst I have been told that I can't make a good cup of instant coffee to save my life, I can make a good cup of freshly ground coffee. I found an offer to try pact coffee and have been sharing and inviting friends ever since, it's a bonus that I get my next bag for £1 instead of £6.95 for doing so. Although this isn't instant coffee I was lucky enough to  borrow a small cafetiere from my parents in which I could brew this coffee. I don't have a coffee grinder but you can order coffee beans whole or have it ground for you. Now with this coffee my boyfriend can wake up with a good cup each time.


The coffee is a little expensive but it tastes really nice and even I will have a mug or two occasionally. Each 250g bag is £6.95 with the exception of their Limited Edition, which is £8.95. The website says that each bag will make approximately 15 cups of coffee but in my experience they make more so not bad value for money really, just depends how much you like nice coffee.

They have about 8 different coffees on sale at a time, which changes regularly. This coffee has really made me think about buying better coffee, not just run of the mill basic coffees that you can get at the supermarket but fresh ground beans. Yes it is more effort than instant coffee but the taste is worlds apart, as even me a tea drinker is partial to a cup of pact coffee. It also means that I am now openly looking for local fresh coffee shops to see their range and flavours.

I'd recommend this to coffee lovers but if you're only into coffee a little it might be best to stick to the cheaper brands.




Keep Loving Food

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment