Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hartlands Fish Shop

I do love a good sausage and chips, however on a Sunday many chippy ain't open! But this one is, till 9pm (if memory serves me right). I can't say it's the best chippy as I prefer the chips at the frying machine down the road but for a ability they are great, plus it's on my route home so don't have to go out of my way. Their sausages are on par with most chippys, though grosvenors is still my favourite. I had a regular chips and a regular sausage and that was to much for my sister though just right for me, but maybe a little small for those with a big appetite so recommend getting a large if your really hungry. The staff were ever so friendly having a chat as my fries were cooking, apologising for the wait and really nice. I shall eat here again if I fancy chips after work as they are a good place, especially on a Sunday.


Keep loving food 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment